Dear World,


The world college can either excite or scare someone. Eh, why fear when you can just laugh? Welcome to my College Life! I'm not a freshman anymore, but man do I have some silly stories and experiences that would bring the house down. Alright, fine... I'm kidding. For now... haha I still have some semesters left, hold your horses.

Monday, October 19, 2015

Official Senior

Oh. My. Goodness.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the good life of college and fun is coming to an end. Yes, perhaps the real world will have its fun times... perhaps not. Oops, that was negativity. Scratch that out.

If only I had learned the things I know now my freshman year of college... or even my freshman year of High School.

10 Thing I wish I knew
  1. There are some insane and crazy scholarships for EVERYONE! We are talking some silly scholarships that ask you to take a selfie in an odd place or write a sentence about how you will use the scholarship. Let's not forget the scholarships that are no-essay. (It is a random drawing). In other words, just apply for scholarships. If you are lazy, put on a movie or tv and apply while watching. It might take you a lot more time than just simply filling out applications but hey, whatever works.
  2. Create a budget. College will be so much nicer if you have some sort of budget. For example, a percentage of the loans for each: books, housing, food, play/fun, bills, car, etc.
  3. A tiny job is a beautiful thing. Check out to see if your campus has any little jobs or around the college town. Keep in mind: SIMPLE JOB! (If you have a car, start a taxi business).
  4. Make Amazon your BFFFFFF! (Also, there is a student thing they do)
  5. US Bank is good for student accounts! 
  6. It is better to save and pay for things than take loans out to pay for everything
  7. Get on a credit card with your parents. It builds your credit in a safer way.


Now the end is coming. The life of a sassy college student is ending. Okay, I am not literally dying. Close enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment